Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summers finally here

We are very glad that its starting to warm up so that we can get out and do things. Last week Tyler, Jackson, and I went and hung out with a few of our friends and their kids at the fairgrounds. It was fun feeding the ducks and watching our kids play together.

The four kids: Nash, Bella, Jackson, and Jaycee
I love this pic of Jackson and Tyler ( For some reason it was blurry but I still love it)

This is when I took him to the park, he loves the slides


Taking a break from playing and drinking a capri-sun just sitting on the bench. When I look at this picture I'm still amazed how big he has gotten and makes me alittle sad that my little boy is growing up.



This picture is just a very good picture of him.





No comments: