So today Jackson got his first haircut. We got to the salon and we were waiting for Alicia (the girl who cut his hair) to get there and Jax was just as happy as can be just walking around and playing. Then Alicia got there and we set him up in the chair and he was fine for like 30 seconds and then he started crying. So I picked him up and we tried to spray his hair to get it wet and he didn't want to have anything to do with that. I finally got him calmed down and I held him while she cut his hair and then he wanted my mom to hold him so nana took a turn at holding him. Eventually we got it done and he was happy again after we left and stopped by to see daddy at work and then got home and he got a cookie. I can't get over how much older he looks. It makes me sad to know hes growing up so fast, but just because he doesn't look like our little boy anymore doesn't mean hes not.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment